Saturday, July 21, 2012

OWH Sketch 129 Challenge

I am nearing completion of my box for OWH.  I have half a box of general cards, but the other half is lagging behind in love you and thank you cards.  I also need to make a few more missing you cards as well.  This week's 129 sketch Challenge makes a great sentiment only card and I will be using it again!

Details:
  • OWH sketch 129
  • Papers from K&Company - various paper pads
  • Digi sentiment from Elegant Word Art
Here is this week's sketch:

 Thanks for visiting my blog today! 

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty card. Love that flower paper. It goes very nice with your other two papers. The sentiment is perfect for hero's to send home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card! Nice sentiment and beautiful papers! Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely card and the flowers are perfect for this transition from summer brights to fall hues. I also love your complimentary colors card! I colored some orange and purple cards while at the beach I'm going to work on this week.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and super thanks for the idea of using the airplanes for teenage boys. (Which are more difficult to make cards for.) I hadn't even thought of that, despite the fact that when I was a freshman in h.s., some boys on the bus on the way to school grabbed my algebra homework, turned it into a paper airplane and were tossing it around when it flew out the open window! It wasn't easy convincing my teacher that it really happened! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those papers, and even more - those awesome fonts! Very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!