Thursday, July 5, 2012

Miss You from Paula

I have had the Lego papers for ten plus years, so I am using them all up.  I'll have about 12 cards like this with different background colors for my next OWH box when I'm finished.  Paula, from Handmade by Paula, offered the sentiment as a free digi on her site and it works perfectly with the dp.

Details:
  • OWH sketch 83
  • Provo Craft Legos papers
  • Miss You digi sentiment from Handmade by Paula
  • Spellbinders circle dies
  • Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE this! You are not going to believe it but Legos have always been among my favorite toys and I still to this day have a box full. The way you incorporated the big dot embossing folder is fantastic. Thanks for visiting my blog and motivating me to come look. You made my night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Mae, this is such a cute card! My grandsons would love this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!