Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CAS Thinking of You Card

When I purchased this digi from Tiffany's Doodles, I saw this card featured along with it.  These dahlias are actually a bouquet in a bottle, but through the wonders of Photoshop Elements, I was able to resize them and make the black outline a different color.  I rarely use yellow in my cards and I was really pleased to be able to CASE a card that used yellow.  I was going to use a stamp to conventionally stamp the sentiment, but I couldn't get it to come out black enough to really stand out from the image.  I noticed on the CASE card that they had used black cutout letters.

Details:
  • Digi from Tiffany Doodles
  • Computer generated sentiment
  • Copics Y19 and YR14

1 comment:

  1. I am great fan of your cards!! Could you please tell me how to access PcCrafters? I woul;d love to use some of their images. I don't have a blog.. email at: ttkin12atmsndotcom. Thatns!! Pat Kinkaid

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!