Friday, June 22, 2012

Two Any Hero Cards

I have finished my box of cards for Operation Write Home's Duty, Honor Cards and WR Memory Keepers challenges.  I will be taking my box to Sandy's card making party tomorrow.  I made 17 Any Hero cards to meet the 5% or more requirement of Any Hero cards since my box has 221 cards for our Heroes to send home to their families.

This cards uses a sentiment from Create with TLC and OWH sketch 122.  The star paper is from DCWV and the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug called Stars.

I used OWH sketch 15 for this card.  This sketch is definitely becoming one of my all time favorites!  The pre-colored image is from Beth Logan's collection Patriotic Picnic from PcCrafter.  The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts, and the striped paper is from DCWV,

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Lee Mae! I need to get mine done so I can turn in my boxes. It was great to meet you at the party today!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!