Tuesday, June 26, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge 127

This week's Sketch Challenge 127 at Operation Write Home has a great sketch which I will be using often.  From what I have seen in the thumbnails, it makes a great vertical or horizontal layout. 

This week's sketch:


Details:
  • Pre-colored image from Rebecca Carter's collection Rabbit Garden from PcCrafter
  • OWH sketch 127
  • Provo Craft patterned paper
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots
  • Spellbinders Mega Oval die
  • Verve stamps sentiment stamp

3 comments:

  1. This image is perfect for the sketch! I love the little bow on the kitty's tail :) Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, is that too cute?! Although we have three rescued dogs, I LOVE kitty stamps and this is a great one! I also really like the way the flower necklace works with the flowered paper! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!