Friday, March 16, 2012

Hambo Hoedown Challenge - Stripes!

I wanted to make a card using a Hambo image for my next OWH box of cards, so I took a trip on over to their blog to see what was going on before I started a new card.  They had the cutest digi!  He is called Bailey Hug.  I hadn't played in last week's challenge, so I went to their store (link here) and bought this little guy because he is just perfect for OWH!  I decided to make his card to fit their current challenge which is Stripes.  I love stripes and I always buy paper off the rack at JoAnn's and Micheals to fit my obsessive need for more paper!  I added an additional greeting because the Hero sending this card can only send a hug since he or she is away from home.

Details:
  • Digi Bailey Hug from Hambo Stamps
  • OWH sketch 37
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp
  • Ranger Distress ink antique Linen
  • Stripe paper from DCWV
  • Cardstock from Coredinations (Atmosphere) and Micheal's Recollection (kraft brown)
  • Glossy Accents (on both hearts and collar)
  • Copics (E31, E35, E55, E57, E59), (W7), (R27), (BG01, BG05)
  • Sizzix embossing folder Hearts


6 comments:

  1. Love the little dog. Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downright CUTE card! I love that little image with the two red hearts, and that striped dsp really sets this one apart from the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute as can be! What a great layout! So glad you joined us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the pop of blue throughout... A soldier will love it. Thank you for what you do for the troops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!